Job Description* Develop Standards and procedures to determine product quality, release readiness and integrate quality to the development process.
* Create, execute and maintain test cases and interpret technical and business objectives and challenges.
* Research new tools, technologies and testing processes.
* Identify, analyse and report bugs involving in various testing such as functional, regression, smoke and UAT.
* Involve in non-functional testing such as performance and security testing.
* Involve in requirement clarification meetings and product demos.
* Train and guide junior team members.
Basic Requirements* Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
* Minimum 5+ years working experience in software quality engineering
* Experience with automated testing / ERPs / Product testing is highly preferred
* Knowledge of SQL and scripting, IIS, SSL, etc.
* Simulate testing environments by understanding customer environment / solid understanding of QA testing environments.
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
* Good team player.
* Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles.
* Preferably an ISTQB certification
* Fluency in English language both speaking and writing
* International (Client) working experience