Job Description* Understand each specific business domain and help customers to align their e-commerce strategy in line with our web shop building framework
* Help our clients to understand what customizations they would need to do on top of our standard Sana product, to meet their business needs
*Assist ERP partners (Dynamics AX, NAV and SAP) on a high level, to understand the customizations to be carried out.
* Create requirement documents including screen mock-ups that would be the binding agreement between us and our client on the scope of customization
* Provide pre-sales support and pre-sales customization estimations for prospect customers
Requirements* More than 5 years’ experience in a software/IT firm (Minimum 3 years as a business analyst or similar role)
* Experience in handling and carrying out requirement gathering sessions with foreign clients
* Worked in at least 3 web application based projects which are currently accessible on the world wide web (preferably as the business analyst)
* Bachelor’s degree in IT, Software Engineering or similar
* Dynamics AX, NAV certification would be an added advantage
* Experience with ERPs (MS Dynamics, SAP) functional or development
* Experience in hands-on development and coding (MS dotnet MVC, SQL databases etc. would be a plus)
* Experience with server infrastructure, web site implementation (cloud environments, IIS, firewalls etc.) and web security concepts (SSL certificates, encryption etc.)
* Strong command of English (written, spoken both) is essential
* Self-managed and self-motivated individual who can work autonomously
* Passion to learn new products, areas such as ERP etc.