Manage multiple projects with an in-house team and fulfill the execution of these projects with excellent quality, scope and budget management.Your main responsibilities:
- Define priorities, plan, review and deliver the work, improve processes where needed
- Establish project’s steps and milestones, keep control of the scope and the budget, manage risks
- Keep your team motivated, maintain a performance-oriented culture, keep a high employee satisfaction, measure and evaluate your team’s KPIs
- Lead the project, communicate frequently with the clients, understand their needs and meet their requirements, manage deliverables on time
- Be the knowledgeable person at the center of the information network, liaise with Support, report frequently and directly to the Head of Delivery.
- And there are many more challenging tasks such as: learning our product in its various environments, present new ideas, tools, and processes, help maintain and shape our local performance based corporate culture…
It's a plus if you have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in software project management
- Strong knowledge in software development life-cycle
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies
- English working proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle different projects simultaneously with careful attention and focus
- Team player
- 'A' player personality
What else is there?
- Master Degree or equivalent
- PMP Certification
- Previous experience in e-Commerce domain
- You will be collaborating with our international team of colleagues (300+ people)
- We have flexible work schedules and excellent work-life balance
Apply now and join our e-commerce movement!