We are looking for a progressive, IT savvy & people-driven Assistant Manager - HR to oversee all aspects of HR practices and processes. You will be the primary contact person for all employees in their personal and work-related issues. Next to that, you will;
· be the ambassador of company culture
· need to assure employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
· implement progressive human talent management practices, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, talent management, compensation & benefits, and facility management services.
· improve brand awareness at universities and in the industry.
Qualifications· Minimum of 6 years of working experience in HR.
· Minimum 3 years of working experience in HR within the IT/Software Industry.
· Bachelors’ Degree and/or professional qualification in the relevant field.
· Experience in increasing employee engagement and satisfaction.
· Proven experience in implementing training and development, performance management and talent management
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with all levels of management, staff and the stakeholders
· Sound knowledge of labor laws/regulations and familiar with all modern HR practices
· Ability to maintain positive employee relations to create an exceptional work environment
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Be a team player with a positive attitude
· Willingness to hold a variety of responsibilities in overall HR operations
· International working experience is an advantage